Mechanical Inspector (Ref. NLE/MEC/ARG)
We are currently looking for Mechanical Inspectors for SPOT (Ad Hoc) inspections in the specific city: RINCON DE LOS SAUCES, ARGENTINA.
Please contact us (with the reference NLE/MEC/ARG) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Linepipe Inspector (Ref. NLE/LINE/GER)
PPM week starting with 22 May
Production: June 2017 to December 2017
25Cr (59MT; 39 pipes) and MLP (2735MT+2074MT; 1769+1341pipes).
Production is expected to be concentrated in two or three batches.
Actual planning / production will be discussed at PPM
Inspection level will be established at PPM where PMDS, MPS and QP will be available.
It is important that Lead inspector will attend the PPM.
Please contact us (with the reference NLE/LINE/GER) at email@example.com
OCTG and Wellhead Inspector (Ref. LK/OCTG/BRAS)
We are currently looking for OCTG and wellhead Inspectors for SPOT (Ad Hoc) inspections in Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro in Brasil.
Please contact us (with the reference LK/OCTG/BRAS) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instrumentation Inspector (Ref. NLE/INSTRUM/ROM)
We are currently looking for an Instrumentation Inspector close to Cluj, Romania for SPOT inspection from the 17/05/2017 to the 02/06/2017.
Please contact us (with the reference NLE/INSTRUM/ROM) at email@example.com
QA/QC Inspector Downhole Completion Equipment H/F (Ref. POSITION/PAU)
- He represents the company with clients and suppliers. He is in charge of Inspection of finished materials or during production with suppliers for behalf of clients before sending them on-oil sites.
- He must write inspection reports (showing compliance or non-compliance) for the customer and the supplier.
- Position in Chart: Depends to the Field Manager or to the Lead Inspector.
- Organizes Pre Production Meetings.
- Tracks and monitors the progress of customer’s orders.
- Inspect products after receiving notification from the client for monitoring compliance of products. He applies strictly the specifications required by the client.
- He is in charge of on-site inspection, monitoring and final inspection, and monitoring manufacturing processes.
- Is in charge of visual inspection, dimensional, tests (hydraulic, gas), mechanical testing, review of chemical and mechanical documents, review of traceability.
- Keeps watch on progress of destructive testing.
- Checks the calibration of measuring devices.
- Is responsible of issuing the release note and sending the report and attachments to the client on time.
- Performs Expediting visits and reporting
- Reviews suppliers’ documentation.
- Keeps up to date specifications to be applied
- Provides expenses on time.
Skills needed :
- Experience >3 years : QA/QC inspection-Control – Project management experience required in COMPLETION or by default OCTG/WELLHEAD/DRILLING or in technical inspection for oil and gas sites, materials and platforms.
- BAC + 2 – 3 (mechanics, industrial automatism, engineering, or similar)
- Very good knowledge on metallurgy and welding, non-destructive testing, metrology, hydraulic fluids, mechanical, Electro-technical concepts and dimensional control, reading drawings.
- NDT Level 2 certifications (even expired) will be appreciated LT/PT/MT/UT
- Fluent English speaking. TOEIC>800 or Bright >3
- Clearness and good writing in English to write up reports.
- Abilities with computers – Pack office.
- Engaged with notions of quality and security all the time in all places.
- Discretion and Business ethics.
- Needs to be attentive to new opportunities with clients. He is ambassador of SOCOTEC OIL AND GAS face to customers.
- Needs to set good relationships with other inspectors and quality engineers from the sites inspected, other external services (travel agencies, car rentals), and with personnel in the main office (invoicing, accounts, technical coordinators).
- Resistant to work under pressure, discipline, autonomy, adaptable to changes, enjoys traveling.
If you are interested by this position, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference: POSITION/PAU